+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Truck Owners?

Any Truck Owners?

Ok. Just wondering, but does everybody on here hate lifted trucks? Im getting a 73 GMC Short box with a 6 in suspension lift and 2 in body lift. This will be replacing my civic while i save up for another car, than it will be my winter car after college, when i get a new car after college.

I think when i get it, i wont be on here until i get a new car. Plus everyone hates me on here it seems.
    Harwood Development - Emergency Vehicle Upfitter

2730 5th Ave S. Unit C
    Fargo, ND 58103
    701-429-3686

Rontan, D&R Electronics, Feniex, Federal Signal, SVP/Star, Bradford, Tufloc, Lund, Code3, Sound-Off, Nova, Copeland, Power-Arc, Recon

civic -> lifted truck...

harwood the damage to your car wasn't even that extensive... why not just fix it?

fix the civic or sell it to me for a 1000.00
    Hey Tina come get some hamm

i am fixxing the civic, but i want to sell it and save up for a much better car and buy this truck for cheap and not do much to it at all.

2730 5th Ave S. Unit C
    Fargo, ND 58103
    701-429-3686

Rontan, D&R Electronics, Feniex, Federal Signal, SVP/Star, Bradford, Tufloc, Lund, Code3, Sound-Off, Nova, Copeland, Power-Arc, Recon

i wonder where the "import scene" is gonna be in 5 years. it seems to be fading out already

oh no, im goin to get an import, just dont know what i want to save up for yet. maybe a 300ZXTT or an RX7 Turbo. I would save up for a 350Z but i dont think i have the patience to wait that long. im going to work construction this summer to help too. It would kick ass to save up and spend the 35,000 on a Skyline but i dont want to wait that long but who knows how long i will save.

2730 5th Ave S. Unit C
    Fargo, ND 58103
    701-429-3686

thats cool. yeah i think your doin the smart thing by waiting, its just not what im doin. ive spent too much money just keepin my talon running normal. im thinkin about buying somethin else rather than replace my engine agaaain.

Quote Originally Posted by harwood39
    oh no, im goin to get an import, just dont know what i want to save up for yet. maybe a 300ZXTT or an RX7 Turbo. I would save up for a 350Z but i dont think i have the patience to wait that long. im going to work construction this summer to help too. It would kick ass to save up and spend the 35,000 on a Skyline but i dont want to wait that long but who knows how long i will save.

where are you going to get 35000 on a skyline.

even if you do save up enough money to pay for a TT z or a RX7, how are you going to pay the insurance? you can't just have liability on those :-) well i suppose you could but youd bein the same situation as you are in now

ya i know about the insurance thing, but you have to realize i wont be gettin one until im at least out of highschool or maybe even wait until im out of tech school. Oh, you could get an r32 for 33,000 the last time i checked motorex, but i just checked and they are up to about 40,000 for a stock one.
    Last edited by harwood39; 12-20-2004 at 05:14 PM.

2730 5th Ave S. Unit C
    Fargo, ND 58103
    701-429-3686

I would just concentrate on the here and now for the time being. I have read posts from you at least 10 different cars you have been planning on getting.
    ps- I don't hate you and you don't need to prove anything to anyone on this board so stop trying.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information