+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: need to find

need to find

hey im looking for a good condition th350 for my nova going to get rid of the power glide so if any one has one even if its just the hosing ill rebuild it please help looking and cant find one
    Hey Tina come get some hamm

mwc1 Guest
    look in the fargo forum someone is always selling one.

Right below the big "O" on the top 1/4 mile list
    I have the TH350 I used when I ran the 9.71 quarter mile time. It's got race clutches with extra clutches added, a manual valve body, hardened input shaft, JW Ultrabell, a 3 quart extra cap deep pan, a Lokar braided dipstick and a CSI scatter shield. I broke the 2nd gear sprag in it for the second time and just pulled it out and put in the Powerglide. Maybe we could do some sort of a trade for your Powerglide? Here are a couple pics of the TH350:

Last edited by DaveH; 01-27-2005 at 01:27 PM.
    DaveH
    '94 Supra- 7.77 @ 176mph

we might dave we might? i dont have pics of mine cause mines still my car its been rebuilt twice in the last year was rebuilt with a staget two shift kit i dont remeber the name off hand but i have paper work for it everything in it is newshe shifts great, i just want the th350 cause im losing power though my 2 speed if i had that third gear id pick up some much better plus the th350 is dezigned for my rearend on my car

if you are looking for a core still I have a friend that should have a few of them

you know novas, I have what I was told is a 73 nova SS hood (I know it was on my 73 nova, but idk how to tell if its super sport hood or not) is it worth anything? Could you get an SS hood as an option on a non SS car? The car I had was well optioned for not being an SS (350, 4 barrel, saginaw 4 speed, console, buckets, 10 bolt posi) so is it possible of a factory SS hood?

sorry to hijack the post kinda

mwc1 Guest
    nova if you havent found one yet a relative of mine as 2 of them..one rebuilt with like 20k on it....what are you looking to spend?

right now i have to spend money on getting the dam thing running right now it sounds like i havd a loose rod/rocker did this yesterday coming home from work and stoped about half way home i have no clue now whats going on inside the dam thing i dont have my cherry picker cause some ass wont give it back so i cant yank the thing my self so i have to bring it to a shop not the dealer, has anybody had anything done at aurora hot rods in moorhead?
    im thinking of bringing it there after i get paid in two weeks

dave would u be able to get that pin fixed on second? cause if u can fix that ill do a straight trade for ur three speed for my two spped? i know my two spped is good cause it got rebuilt twice last year and i have sll the paper work on it so pm if intreswtead

Nova, I dont think that would be a fair trade to Dave. He's got more in parts than you've got into a total rebuild in your powerglide.

true but right now from the rebuild i have a stage two shift kit plus full rebuild the first one cost 879.99 plus tax, then three four months later a second rebuild for 462.99 plus tax so total amount is 1342.98 with out tax i put in to that trannie

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information