+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Turbo Sale!!

Right below the big "O" on the top 1/4 mile list

Turbo Sale!!

T3/T4 turbo's are on special for $595, there are several sizes available (54mm, 55mm, 57mm, 58mm and 59mm, all the usual T3 turbine a/r's are available. Good stuff!
    DaveH
    '94 Supra- 7.77 @ 176mph

Very nice!!

what kind of turbo's?
    EVOLUTION VIII

Quote Originally Posted by ryanherington View Post
    I think I'm gonna stop by Autozone and get a "worthy-amount" meter. My car might not put down enough worhty, and I don't wanna get in the way.

i may just buy one to decorate with at those prices!
    here a psht, there psht, everywhere a psht psht

PVC SQUAD MEMBER #2
    - 95 CIVIC EX- DD 320whp on a mustang dyno

Quote Originally Posted by no_slow_clap View Post
    what kind of turbo's?
    I'm guessin precission... that's what he sold Matt... dont know if he offers alot of brands...
    Cars
    94 Civic EX - 250 mile (yes 250) d16z6 waiting for boost end of this summer!
    93 Civic EX - Ghetto B16A/GSR swapped - SOLD
    01 Tiburon - For Sale

Yes, these are PTE T3/T4 turbo's.
    DaveH
    '94 Supra- 7.77 @ 176mph

Hey Dave, I'm going with a usdm 2jz-gte swap in my 89 Supra instead of building up the 7m. I was wondering if you get a price on precision turbos? Ill be keeping the stock internals (at least for a year or 2) I'm looking for 600-700hp, I think a PT67 would be enough or go with a GT4271 it must be ball bearing. Let me know which setup I should go with and what kind of prices you can get.(pm if you want)

I'll also be going with a WOTM exhaust manifold. tial 44, greddy 3 or 4row front mount, and upgraded fuel system.
    Thanks, Nate

There are a few turbo's that will work depending on what part of the 600-700hp range you are looking at. GT4088, PT67, PT71 all good choices. You pay a lot more for the BB, not sure if it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by 87supraturbo View Post
    Hey Dave, I'm going with a usdm 2jz-gte swap in my 89 Supra instead of building up the 7m. I was wondering if you get a price on precision turbos? Ill be keeping the stock internals (at least for a year or 2) I'm looking for 600-700hp, I think a PT67 would be enough or go with a GT4271 it must be ball bearing. Let me know which setup I should go with and what kind of prices you can get.(pm if you want)

I'll also be going with a WOTM exhaust manifold. tial 44, greddy 3 or 4row front mount, and upgraded fuel system.
    Thanks, Nate
    DaveH
    '94 Supra- 7.77 @ 176mph

Quote Originally Posted by DaveH View Post
    There are a few turbo's that will work depending on what part of the 600-700hp range you are looking at. GT4088, PT67, PT71 all good choices. You pay a lot more for the BB, not sure if it's worth it.
    I would say closer to 700hp range with working the turbo to hard, and also something thats not too outragious on the street when it hits boost. If there not a huge difference in price between ball bearing and journal I would go with the bb for a faster spool.

Thanks, Nate

there IS a huge diff in price, i would stick with the journal bearing, should be pretty wild either way. a PT70GTQ is one of the best turbos on the market for what your looking at IMO
    2006 Trailblazer SS- my DD
    2002 Camaro- built N/A LS3, Flt level 5 trans, 8.8 rear

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information