+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tricked out Grand Prix

Tricked out Grand Prix

does anyone know who drives a tricked out Grand Prix. It's blue with white flames and has a front and back body mod kit on it, with dual exaust. It also has tinted windows and plastic covers over the tail lights.

what year?

if its a 94-96...i believe his name is AJ...talked to him a few times...i guess i didnt know it had a body kit on it? stock they come with "ground effects" which is basically a 94-96 term for body kit..lol
    At first I did it for fun, then I realized I made the investment and had to do it!

92 Talon AWD 6/4bolt 12.2@115...Sold
    95 240SX SE SR20DET 13.4@106...Sold
    1993.5 Supra Hardtop...Sold
    Next project? 6cyl, 6spd?

Quote Originally Posted by spanish-rice View Post
    at first i thought the title said beer truck drivers needed... In which case i accidently put my two weeks in at work.

i saw it too a few days ago. the car is totally fugly. reminds me of that guys purple/white celica that was on here a while ago.

mwc1 Guest
    yeah that thing is UGLY has a terminator 2 wing on it...the guy thinks its fast i guess lol crazy car

mwc1 Guest
    he posted on here once with the link to his cardomain page.

i didn't know they came with a 'ground effects' kit. I thought he had thought he had gotten some mods ( that goes to show how much i know :P ).

he told me he bought it with an L67(97+ GTP supercharged 3800) swap already...he said it ran like 14s stock which is possible and then he told me he blew it and it was gonna cost him $5k to put a new one in so he bought the 3.4liter DOHC and bored that out and put it in...with a custom PCM which is crazy because i know that PCM is crazy hard to rewrite...but yeah its rice but shouldnt be *too slow*
    At first I did it for fun, then I realized I made the investment and had to do it!

at first i thought the title said beer truck drivers needed... In which case i accidently put my two weeks in at work.

he was at the meet on friday, is a mexican an makes fun of himself, he's alright though, cool guy don't remember his name though. that is correct that it is a 3.4 bored out.
    97 GTi, 03 KJ

his name is AJ...yeah hes pretty cool...i think he was like in The Crew tho

edit: http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...page_id=397510

Quote Originally Posted by PSiedTSi
    he told me he bought it with an L67(97+ GTP supercharged 3800) swap already...he said it ran like 14s stock which is possible and then he told me he blew it and it was gonna cost him $5k to put a new one in so he bought the 3.4liter DOHC and bored that out and put it in...with a custom PCM which is crazy because i know that PCM is crazy hard to rewrite...but yeah its rice but shouldnt be *too slow*
    I am a moron....I should read better next time.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information