+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Perfect 10 Show

2009 Perfect 10 Show

I am very happy to announce the release of the 2009 Perfect 10 Show date! Please reserve August 22nd, 2009 for one of the most anticipated shows of 2009! This will be the shows 5th Anniversary, and we already have things brewing that will blow last years show AWAY! One very exciting change for 2009 is that we have negotiated the ENTIRE Fargodome show floor for 2009! That is 80,000 square feet of automotive madness! Those of you that have attended a previous P10 show, can attest to the quality of the vehicles, models, and lighting/sound. I love the support this show has received, and as always, I will never forget to thank everyone for their efforts. With everyones support we found ways to take the "P10" show to the next level, and I expect this year to bring out the best of the best in vehicles, displays, and models!

Here are the details:

August 22nd, 2009
    Fargodome (www.fargodome.com)
    5pm-11pm
    After Party (11pm-2am)
    Fargo, ND

The Perfect 10 Car Show is a show that caters to all kinds of automotive enthusiasts. There is not one type of vehicle we cater too, and we take pride in being a show that has entrants ranging from sport compacts, to mini trucks/trucks, to rockets. If you have a passion for your vehicle and the automotive culture, you are invited and welcome. The show takes place in very low lit surroundings, with each car/club providing a different 'theme' to their display. Whether extensive lighting, tv's, or models are used is completely up to the entrant, however entering the show without some sort of display tends to make for harder viewing. We utilize a $1.7 million dollar sound system, as well as additional sound on stage. We bring in every piece of lighting our contracted company owns, and will actually pull from multiple sources for 2009. Think a 'club' atmosphere within a car show! We typically have 15-20 of the area's sexiest models, as well as a few professional models we fly in from around the country. Last year we selected Tianna Ta as Miss Perfect 10 2008, and this year we promise more professional knockouts!

Here are a few pictures of the 2008 Perfect 10 Show (First picture is from roll-in).

One entertainment factor we would like to take a step further for 2009, is go-go dancing. Please email me if you, or someone you know would be interested in go-go dancing at the 2009 Perfect 10 Show. As always, if you would like more information or have a recommendation for the show, you can utilize the following email addresses:

Show Coordinator (jason@perfect10show.com)
    Go-Go Dancers (modeling@perfect10show.com)
    Models (modeling@perfect10show.com)
    Vendor Booths (info@perfect10show.com)
    Feature Cars (info@perfect10show.com)
    Car Clubs (info@perfect10show.com)
    "Perfect 10 Street Team" (info@perfect10show.com) - Duties would include distributing flyers and posters throughout outlying cities, car shows, and events. We would mail you a bundle of each flyer as it is released. This is extremely important for those that live outside the Fargo area.

More information to come!

Hope everything is great with everyone, and I look forward to building the 5th Gen Perfect 10 Show with each of you!

Jason Christopherson
    Perfect 10 Show Coordinator
    jason@perfect10show.com
    WWW.PERFECT10SHOW.COM

I might actually enter this year. Eh well see. Either way itll be fun
    here a psht, there psht, everywhere a psht psht

PVC SQUAD MEMBER #2
    - 95 CIVIC EX- DD 320whp on a mustang dyno

I'll be there, most likely watching though... I'm sure our club will have a few cars there though, hopefully more than last year. I'm down for some handing out fliers in DL on the 4th, like last year...
    Current Cars:
    08 Honda Ruckus - Stunt Machine
    93 Subaru Impreza L - DD/ Winter beater
    90 Honda CRX - Project car
    90 Honda CRX Dx - Burnt (R.I.P.) - Racecar

Past Cars: 85 Chevy C-10, 87 Dodge D-50, 91 Honda Prelude Si, 91 Buick Regal, 91 Acura Integra Ls, 87 Mazda RX-7, 90 Honda Civic Si, 91 Honda Civic Si, 89 Chevy S-10, 91 Honda Crx Hf, 91 Acura Integra Rs, 95 Subaru Impreza L, 92 Acura Integra GSR, 89 Mazda RX-7 (LT1), 88 Mazda RX-7, 92 Civic Cx, 87 Mazda RX-7 TII

My car should finally be worthy this year...I can't wait! Now I just need to find a car club...

Count me in as well....showing for sure
    Auto Starts from $200 Installed! Lifetime warranty.

Street team ready for duty. My car will most likely be used and abused by then. So doubt ill enter this year.
    87 rx7 tII swapped drift car: sold
    AE86 project: sold
    93 r33 gts25t new project
    00 impreza obs

Quote Originally Posted by drift86 View Post
    Street team ready for duty. My car will most likely be used and abused by then. So doubt ill enter this year.
    Nothing wrong with that... HIN had some beat on drift cars there...
    Current Cars:
    08 Honda Ruckus - Stunt Machine
    93 Subaru Impreza L - DD/ Winter beater
    90 Honda CRX - Project car
    90 Honda CRX Dx - Burnt (R.I.P.) - Racecar

Past Cars: 85 Chevy C-10, 87 Dodge D-50, 91 Honda Prelude Si, 91 Buick Regal, 91 Acura Integra Ls, 87 Mazda RX-7, 90 Honda Civic Si, 91 Honda Civic Si, 89 Chevy S-10, 91 Honda Crx Hf, 91 Acura Integra Rs, 95 Subaru Impreza L, 92 Acura Integra GSR, 89 Mazda RX-7 (LT1), 88 Mazda RX-7, 92 Civic Cx, 87 Mazda RX-7 TII

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    Nothing wrong with that... HIN had some beat on drift cars there...
    Truth.

Ahhh memories.... I remember some of that day.

There gonna be lots of sloots there this year?
    here a psht, there psht, everywhere a psht psht

PVC SQUAD MEMBER #2
    - 95 CIVIC EX- DD 320whp on a mustang dyno

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information