+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SPL/RTA Metering service now available

SPL/RTA Metering service now available

Always arguing with your friends over whose system is louder? Trying to figure out which frequencies your system is playing too low or too high? Or do you just want to squeak every last decibel out of your sound system? Well, Trafik Jamz can now help with all of that.

We recently purchased a piece of equipment known as "The Audio Toolbox" which can do everything mentioned above plus a whole lot more.

Now, no tool can replace the human ear when it comes to properly setting up a sound system...and this is no exception, which is why we now have available a sound engineer and recording engineer (along with myself having judged SQ for IASCA and USAC events in the past) to help satisfy those with even the most finicky of musical tastes.

We may not have the biggest shop in town, but that doesn't mean we can't deliver the best sound in the region.
    Auto Starts from $200 Installed! Lifetime warranty.

i would like my system to be louder......

1999 civic ex - 472whp 19psi e85
    2000 civic SiR - jdm sickness
    1988 chevy s10 blazer - lowrider
    1979 lifted fullsize chevy - mud truck

is this a service that you offer independent of installations? is it complimentary with certain other services that you perform?

the RTA/SPL metering will be free with any install that is a complete install (speakers, amp, sub) as well as any custom sub box.

Otherwise it will be a $10 fee. I'm sure that some day this summer I will have a car audio clinic to help those who want to get the best performance they can out of their systems. During this clinic(s) we will have a free SPL/RTA tuning session. I will also go over some of the basics of sound theory, imaging, sound stage, speaker placement, enclosure design and fiberglass fabrication.

Quote Originally Posted by Trafik Jamz View Post
    I'm sure that some day this summer I will have a car audio clinic to help those who want to get the best performance they can out of their systems. During this clinic(s) we will have a free SPL/RTA tuning session. I will also go over some of the basics of sound theory, imaging, sound stage, speaker placement, enclosure design and fiberglass fabrication.
    I'd be down for that.
    2008 MR Honda Fit Sport 5MT-Daily
    1989 Honda CRX HF-Chariot-
    1995 GMC Sierra

Just to clarify, if you were to pay a $10 fee I would refund that money on your next purchase from me.

I want to check my stereo out
    Scott Blodgett
    1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse
    Midwest Elite Motorsports

Scott, you know you can check yours for free anytime. Just let me know when.

Count me in when I get it built this summer. Gotsta know what kind mad dBs those Atomics are hitting in the car!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information