+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pioneer Electronics

Quote Originally Posted by weshole View Post
    Ive seen that on the decks from Walmart but not on their higher end stuff. Come to think of it, Even the Sony Decks from there had similar issues.
    It's a known fact that WalMart gets their "own" products that are different than what other places sell...not sure if this would be an example. A good way to tell is to look at the UPC on the product, some of them say "WalMart Only" on them.
    At first I did it for fun, then I realized I made the investment and had to do it!

92 Talon AWD 6/4bolt 12.2@115...Sold
    95 240SX SE SR20DET 13.4@106...Sold
    1993.5 Supra Hardtop...Sold
    Next project? 6cyl, 6spd?

Quote Originally Posted by spanish-rice View Post
    at first i thought the title said beer truck drivers needed... In which case i accidently put my two weeks in at work.

Quote Originally Posted by PSiedTSi View Post
    It's a known fact that WalMart gets their "own" products that are different than what other places sell...not sure if this would be an example. A good way to tell is to look at the UPC on the product, some of them say "WalMart Only" on them.

Or like the pc's sold there. I bought a Compaq tower at Walmart that was also sold at Best Buy. The identical part #'s but the Walmart one I bought had a "WM" at the end of the part #. I compared the 2 side by side and discovered that the only difference there was that the Walmart one did not have a card reader.

Anyway, Back on topic. The price is less than any "authorized" Pioneer retailer.

Woot Pioneer! I've been a Pioneer guy myself mainly for the sq and ability to change frquency curves on the models with that option. Also the sound/ durability vs price has been the best I've ever seen. I've owned quite a few and the only one that crapped on me lasted four years had a sprite spilled into it (mounted in center console of a S-10) and lasted another year after. Most Pioneer decks I've owned were working 4+ years and went with when getting rid of vehicles.
    Legacy GT
    Gmc Suburban

I'll keep my money, guns and freedom. You keep the change.

Danny: What about Fargostreet?
    Hallorann: Fargostreet?
    Danny: You're scared of Fargostreet, ain't ya?
    Hallorann: No, I ain't.
    Danny: Mr. Hallorann. What's in Fargostreet?
    Hallorann: Nothin'! There ain't nothin' in Fargostreet. But you ain't got no business goin' in there anyway. So stay out! You understand? Stay out!

ɥƃnouǝ ǝɯ ʇɥƃnɐʇ ǝʌɐɥ ʎǝɥʇ ʞuıɥʇ ʇuop ı ƃuıɥʇ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ sıɥʇ ʇǝƃ ʇuop ı

Quote Originally Posted by weshole View Post
    $489.00
    Damn thats a very nice price........whats the warranty on this?
    95 Honda Accord- Summer car now
    05 Toyota Corolla- Wifys car
    95 Dodge Neon(pimp)- my winter beater

Quote Originally Posted by 95accord View Post
    Damn thats a very nice price........whats the warranty on this?
    1 year full MANUFACTURERS warranty.

so chuck, i need a amp to power a w106dvc, any ideas? i dont need anything crazy loud, just want a little more bump in my truck. it will be going in a 2005 dodge ram if that matters at all.
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved, than those who falsely believe they are free"
    - Johann Wolfgang vonGoethe, 1749-1832-

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One by the sword. The other is by debt."
    -John Adams, 1735-1826-

Got the DVD player and threw it in real quick. WOW!!!!! this unit is bad ass. It has a great U/I and tons of features. Soooo much easier to navigate through the functions than I anticipated. I dare say it is as easy to use as the Clarions I have rocked in the past. Sound quality is top notch and adjust-ability is second to none. My only negative remark on this is the usb takes a helluva lot longer to read than any of the previous head units I have used. Whether it be a multimedia or reg cd player. A slight issue that Im so far willing to overlook.

Dont ask for pics yet as its not "installed" per say. It's just sitting there for now till I get the rest of the interior/stereo done.

Oh and on a further note. It's tuner mechanism is above all others.

Quote Originally Posted by beachbum_jon View Post
    so chuck, i need a amp to power a w106dvc, any ideas? i dont need anything crazy loud, just want a little more bump in my truck. it will be going in a 2005 dodge ram if that matters at all.
    350 WRMS on them, so no monster amp needed. I have literally dozens of amps in that size. I ALWAYS recommend Zapco for amps w/o exception. I have plenty of other options, but I truly feel that Zapco's I-Force amps will keep up/beat almost everyone elses mid-high end amps for power and clarity.

The I-600 from Zapco would work quite well I think. 600 WRMS @ 2 ohms, but VERY clean power (just don't go crazy with the gain). MSRP is $450 on that amp, I sell it for $399. Zapco also has refurbished amplifiers (rebuilt to factory specs) that carry the FULL warranty on them as well. We can offer them at an additional 10% off.
    Auto Starts from $200 Installed! Lifetime warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by Trafik Jamz View Post
    350 WRMS on them, so no monster amp needed. I have literally dozens of amps in that size. I ALWAYS recommend Zapco for amps w/o exception. I have plenty of other options, but I truly feel that Zapco's I-Force amps will keep up/beat almost everyone elses mid-high end amps for power and clarity.

The I-600 from Zapco would work quite well I think. 600 WRMS @ 2 ohms, but VERY clean power (just don't go crazy with the gain). MSRP is $450 on that amp, I sell it for $399. Zapco also has refurbished amplifiers (rebuilt to factory specs) that carry the FULL warranty on them as well. We can offer them at an additional 10% off.
    alright, thanks. I will more than likely be ordering one from you in the near future. Do you sell alpine decks by any chance?
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved, than those who falsely believe they are free"
    - Johann Wolfgang vonGoethe, 1749-1832-

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One by the sword. The other is by debt."
    -John Adams, 1735-1826-

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information