+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ebay projector headlights???

Be careful getting ebay projectors headlights... I knew a kid that had them in his civic with HIDs, and it melted the headlight, lol... Wouldnt recommend it...
    Current Cars:
    08 Honda Ruckus - Stunt Machine
    93 Subaru Impreza L - DD/ Winter beater
    90 Honda CRX - Project car
    90 Honda CRX Dx - Burnt (R.I.P.) - Racecar

Past Cars: 85 Chevy C-10, 87 Dodge D-50, 91 Honda Prelude Si, 91 Buick Regal, 91 Acura Integra Ls, 87 Mazda RX-7, 90 Honda Civic Si, 91 Honda Civic Si, 89 Chevy S-10, 91 Honda Crx Hf, 91 Acura Integra Rs, 95 Subaru Impreza L, 92 Acura Integra GSR, 89 Mazda RX-7 (LT1), 88 Mazda RX-7, 92 Civic Cx, 87 Mazda RX-7 TII

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    Be careful getting ebay projectors headlights... I knew a kid that had them in his civic with HIDs, and it melted the headlight, lol... Wouldnt recommend it...
    same thing happened on my cousins passat

TSX projectors are extremely popular with retrofits, and tend to be the less expensive of the group, with one of the best light outputs.

Quote Originally Posted by FG2 View Post
    TSX projectors are extremely popular with retrofits, and tend to be the less expensive of the group, with one of the best light outputs.
    Thank you, I suppose you guys dont do retrofits being its probably technically illegal?
    you aren't unique like me... cant handle that my interior probably looks better than yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Bp-08 View Post
    Thank you, I suppose you guys dont do retrofits being its probably technically illegal?
    No we do not. Opening a headlight housing is just opening a can of worms (moisture/fitment isn't always even 'fair' looking/etc).

- Jason
    Last edited by FG2; 03-26-2010 at 09:40 AM.

you want retrofits

here ya go

http://www.lightwerkz.net/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information