+ Reply to Thread

Thread: any good advanced screen shot programs?

any good advanced screen shot programs?

I am trying to start advertising via craigslist all of our inventory at corwin, and I would like to just steal screenshots of our webpage and post them as pictures on craigslist. I am haing trouble finding a program that will take screenshots of full websites(not just what you can see in your window, the part you need to scroll down for) for a flash based website. I would prefer it to be a windows 7 compatible program, but I do have a mac OSx machine also.
    Anyone who can set me up with this sometime today I'll meet up with an buy you lunch.
    no race car? becuz homeowner...

Why don't you just copy the source code off the Corwin site and paste it to the craigslist ad? I'm not sure if the flash will work but it's a start.

Or, set up a frame inside the craigslist ad the loads the Corwin page inside of it. I'm not sure how advanced you can get with craigslist but it's something to look into?
    At first I did it for fun, then I realized I made the investment and had to do it!

92 Talon AWD 6/4bolt 12.2@115...Sold
    95 240SX SE SR20DET 13.4@106...Sold
    1993.5 Supra Hardtop...Sold
    Next project? 6cyl, 6spd?

Quote Originally Posted by spanish-rice View Post
    at first i thought the title said beer truck drivers needed... In which case i accidently put my two weeks in at work.

I don't want anyone to be able to click the link on the web page otherwise it will send internet leads to our office, who will distribute them "evenly" to other salesman.

You won't find a screen capture program that does it... easiest way... either use photoshop and just crop the multiple images together, or use a print to PDF and crop the PDF.

Capture fox for firefox does it jim, the only thing I can't figure out is how to get it to save in full resolution. I am sending them through photobucket, could that be my problem?

Yes, try something like flickr, or even Imageshack
    Last edited by DelSlow; 09-04-2011 at 02:04 PM.

So I figured it out, I used AwesomeCapture for Fire Fox, and I used Imageshack as host. Thanks guys

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information